Client – Coach Agreement
Jo Leonard/Other Advisor
We agree to serve as your Career Advisors – to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals.
Example of Goals:
• Uncover career path options in areas discussed, consistent with personality type, interests, values, purpose.
• Research and articulate on paper and in person lifestyle goals, including developing personal budgets.
• Develop process for uncovering people with whom to network, and potential job opportunities.
• Continue to build resume and professional skills and remain motivated and busy during job search.
• Conduct informational meetings with local contacts across industries of interest.
• Develop resume, marketing plan and professional presentation skills for purposes of networking and job search.
• Update Linkedin and other online profiles to ensure consistency in personal branding.
• Land a job!
As your Advisor, we cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to forward the action in your career search.
During the time we spend together in our coaching sessions, we will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. We will always attempt to be available within 24 hours.
If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, we insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional, or we will refer you to one.
As your Advisors, we will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect us to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your accomplishments, and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law, and so long as we don’t fear for your or another’s safety).
Client Name _______________________________
I am motivated and committed to taking action on my determined personal and professional goals. I realize that anything less than my intentional full participation will not lead to my success.
I accept full responsibility for myself and any actions I take that might result from working on my career search. I am under the care of a physician and/or healthy enough to engage in coaching.
I agree to honor my scheduled session times.